October 8, 2009
After dropping the boys off at school at 9am Keaton says, "Can we go to McDonalds?" I say no Keaton we can get food at home to which he replies, "but I want REAL food."
July 15, 2009
After dropping the boys off at school at 9am Keaton says, "Can we go to McDonalds?" I say no Keaton we can get food at home to which he replies, "but I want REAL food."
July 15, 2009
"Mom, I don't want to grow up."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want to die."
Jan. 30,2009
After pouring fat free milk in his cereal
"There's water in my cereal." No, it's milk I say. "It's milk water." He replies.
Jan. 2009
"That getting me frustrated."
"You are making me angry."
December 15, 2008
"Look at my puter mom. It has a webcast."
December 10, 2008
"Joshys the best in my world."
August 8, 2008
While my dad fixes our car brake Keaton says, "Mom, Grandpa's a good helper."
July 6, 2008
Driving from Idaho to Washington. I asked Keaton what does a horse say.
Reply 1- Giddy Up
Reply 2- I hungry give me some food!!
I didn't realize horses spoke to him.
June 1st, 2008
"I want emaems!" (M&Ms)
I hand him a bag with Skittles and M&M's. He says," Oh, chocolate emaems or orange juice emaems."
March 16, 2008
"Turn it up! I love this song!"
February 26. 2008
"Mom, guess what?"
October 23, 2007
" I have an idea!"
No comments:
Post a Comment