Saturday, June 12, 2010

The BIG Talent Show

Weeks ago Breckin came home from school and let me know he wanted to be in the school talent show. I must say I was a bit shocked and even asked if he was sure and told him he would have to sing in front of a large crowd. He was all in. He practiced lots and was VERY good. In fact I must say, he was a crowd favorite. Kids tell Breckin he looks like Justin Bieber so therefore, he thinks he is pretty much JB. (I think it is just the hair) Caleb took on the Ludacris part of the song. He is an entertainer for sure. The night of the show, I went to check on the boys while they waited in the music room and a crowd of girls were just sitting around Caleb and Breckin staring. One girl said- I love this boy pointing to Breckin. Funny- Poor boys sat in the music room almost 2 hours waiting for their turn. Maybe some water would have been nice. :) Here are the 2 videos- One the real show and one for fun. ENJOY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1-pXXrHxpQ



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUIwRNkNqEM


2 comments:

Betsy said...

Hilarious! Can't believe they got up in front of a crowd. Way to go!

Jen Rutter said...

That is the best thing I have seen in a long time! I love it!