Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gavins "POWER"Birthday

Gavin is 12. That means Young Mens and the priesthood. For his birthday I came up with a power theme. So FUN! He was also at Scout camp on his birthday. He was gone from Monday to Sat. He did great at camp and earned his first 7 merit badges.
POWER SUIT WITH POWER TIE
Gavins hands
I love this quote from spiderman. I also love that movie. I talk to Gavin a lot about this quote and how it pertains to him.

POWER BARS, POWERADE, POWER DONETTES :)
POWER blanket I made

7 comments:

Crystal said...

aaaaw so cute! Happy Birthday! You have A great Mom!

Katie said...

What a cool idea!

Penny said...

Sierra - I LOVE this idea. What is the quote that is under his hands? You are so creative! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this and may have to steal it someday. Miss this part of you the very most!

Betsy said...

Great idea! 12 is such a big age. Looks like a lot of fun. Oh, and happy anniversary!

Jenny said...

How fun. What great ideas to make it special.

The Whitmore's said...

Oh my gosh Sierra! I don't know how you do it all! I LOVE the POWER idea! You are an amazing mother and and incredible woman! I'm so blessed to know you!

PS....the quote on the picture of the hands is from a General Conference talk from President Monson: https://beta.lds.org/liahona/print/1999/11/priesthood-power?lang=eng

Christine Chaplin said...

Oh my goodness, Sierra! I remember having Gavin in our CTR 7 class! He's so grown up! Yay Gavin!