Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

The best part of this years Eater egg hunt was...the SUN! The egg hunt itself was frustrating. Here is my rant about it. When you send your kids out to go trick or treating and they come home with opened candy, what do you do with it? Most likely you throw it away. RIGHT? This year we took over 100 eggs to the egg hunt filled with wrapped good candy and we brought home about 30 eggs filled with raisins, goldfish, carrots and jellybeans. GROSS. I am probably being a little crazy but seriously. This is kind of like a community event so we don't know all the people there. I was annoyed and now I am writing about it. Am I crazy? When you attend something like this, I expect to at least get a few eggs for each kid and something they can enjoy. OK, that's enough.






Keaton took a fall to the pavement on his scooter.

Easter morning the kids all were excited to look for baskets.
All except Canon. He was grumpy.
Fun Lego books for these 3 guys.


itunes cards and cash for these 3

peeps for everyone

off to church

No comments: