Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Get Mad or Take a Picture

I have decided that in life you have 2 options when it comes to kids and trouble. GET MAD, or TAKE A PICTURE. Today Keaton decided to sneak of to the bathroom and use the whole bottle of shampoo to wash his dry hair. (he had just taken a bath) When kids do things like this sometimes you don't have the patience so you want to get upset. Not always, but most of the time I just have to laugh and take out the camera.



The best example of this is when I came home from a meeting one night to find 3 boys in the pack and play with huge holes cut in all 4 sides of the mesh. Ok you want to be mad because now the pack and play is ruined but I just thought it was funny. Two of the kids were asleep and Keaton about 20 months at the time was crawling in and out of the holes on top of Caleb and Breckin. The reason for the holes was that they were trying to watch a movie and the mesh was in the way. Who can blame them for their actions?

1 comment:

annie said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so funny... I'd be FURIOUS, but that's just hilarious!! And where was the adult supervision at the time of the crime??!! HA... great picture.