Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Trenton






On the 28th Trenton turned 1. We celebrated on Saturday with a cake and a few presents. Uncle TJ also came for the party. Trenton loved his cake. He sat in his highchair and picked at it until his hands were so covered he could no longer pick anything up. He was really cute. As for opening presents, it was the usual, the brothers tore into them while Trenton wondered what was going on.

4 comments:

Ellie said...

How did Trenton get that much frosting on his face and hands without getting any in his hair? The first picture looks staged -- like Caleb and Gavin frosted Trenton's face -- until I saw the picture of the cake and then I believe that Trenton did it all by himself. Very cute!

kira said...

What a cute little boy! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. And by the way, I don't think any of my kids have ever had that much fun with their cake--those pictures are great. Lillie and Owen just picked their cakes up and watched them drop on the floor. Nice.

Smartee said...

Cute cute pictures! I can't believe he is 1! We miss you guys!! We are looking forward to summer. Baylee wants to play with her fun cousins!

The Burninghams said...

Who is holding Trenton and where is Dave? :)