
On Saturday the 13
th of February, Our "Forever Family"- adoption term, became a Family that can be together Forever. We were sealed to Eli and Canon in the Seattle Temple. It was a perfect day. We went to the temple at 9:30am. My whole family was in town. I am so grateful that they all came. The boys were very excited about the day. We dropped them off in the Youth Center with my mom, dad and sister Crystal. There they got all dressed in their white clothes including their fancy
boutineers. They LOVED all they clothes, down to the vest and bow tie. My friend Michele made these special shoes for Eli and Canon. THANKS Michele.

The boys were
absolutely perfect. The sealing was amazing and beautiful. I am so grateful for the blessings of the temple and the fact that families can be together forever. They boys also LOVED the temple. I know that they will remember this moment. The bigger boys at least. Nothing is sweeter than to hear your boys say that they could feel the spirit.
10 comments:
Sierra, I love how outnumbered you are in every family picture. Boys all around! Its adorable.
I also love seeing the whole Smart Family.... =)
Congratulations on your big day!
LOVE the pictures!! The colors are so rich in them.
I wish I could have been there. I'm so glad that you blog and I could at least read about it.
Everyone looks so happy.
Oh, I miss you!
Congratulations! Being sealed together must feel wonderful. I'm jealous that you got to be in the temple with all your boys. What a blessing.
I love all the family pictures. You guys look great! Congratulations on having your boys sealed to you. What a great day!
I am so happy for you. What a blessing.
I LOVE the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Great to see all of the Smart's in one picture.
That is so wonderful! Congratulations. How special to experience that as a family!
These photos are BEAUTIFUL! I love them! Your family looks amazing. I love everyones happy faces~! I can feel all the emotions that you went through that day. This post made me cry...wow so many emotions!
I love you guys!
Congrats you guys! How exciting to have these gorgeous boys sealed to you!
Congratulations! What a great experience for your family! Thanks for sharing--I love the pictures! You and all your boys look so happy! We miss you!
Post a Comment