Saturday, February 20, 2010

"You Pay For The Dentist"

We were busy getting ready for our last Saturday of basketball games when I got a text message from our dear Uncle TJ. He was in town for a wedding so he dropped by to watch Gavin play and brought some treats. As he handed me the bag he said, "You pay for the dentist." The bag was full of all kinds of super sugar candy. This is funny because Dave HATES candy and hates that I let the boys eat candy. Well, we couldn't let this go to waste so they ate lots of candy that day. By Monday they had a Ziploc of all the leftovers to take and distribute at school. I am sure the teachers loved that. This picture is funny- it shows "one" of the faces Eli makes and also Keaton on the counter digging through the bag.
This is a huge gummy snake and also Caleb on the floor in the Keaton giving himself a shot of insulin. He sits like this so he can do his own arm shots.
Here is the whole loot. YIKES!
Uncle TJ met Eli and Canon for the first time. He is so funny holding babies. Always has been a little timid. Canon checked him out and decided he liked him. :-)

Thanks again for spoiling the boys. Wish you were closer. :-)

1 comment:

Penny said...

TJ's awesome! I LOVE that he brought you all this candy. That is funny! At least he always trys hard - that is what means the most.