
My cute Crystal is 30. I figured since she came to VA for my 30
th I should go for hers. We planned a small surprise dinner with her friends. I love this girl.

I always love going to Boise. Here is a picture of my dad shaving my grandpa. Since my grandparents moved to Boise I have seen a whole new side of my dad. It has been so sweet to watch him care for them. He is so tender and caring. He never complains about having to help them out.

My grandma looked so great. Happy and healthy. We talked about all the people in her posterity. 6 boys-
grand kids and great
grand kids. I think the total was 69 or 70.

We went to church on Sunday. I loved sitting by her and my dad. As we waited for the meeting to start she said to me, "This is the first morning since getting old that I have been bored." So cute. She is 92.

This is the parking lot at the retirement center.
Trips to Boise without kids are fun becasue I get to focus on my siblings, nieces and nephews. I also get to play with my mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment