Have you ever had experience that changed your life? Built on the Rock was our Youth Conference for Gavin and Caleb this year. They spent every other Sunday night and some Saturdays rehearsing for this amazing show. It is all about the Bok of Mormon. It takes these 4 teenagers on a walk and they talk about the things they are learning in Seminary and how the Book of Mormon applies to their life. Gavin had the role of Alma the Younger. Gavin was AMAZING at the part. It was one of those moments of a mom that you are SO PROUD. Beyond words, He spoke his parts with o much felling at heart. He talks to his son Helamen about how he was a wicked man but changed and followed God. Hello perfect story for kids. Its about building a testimony and know that you can always turn to the Lord. I think Gavins testimony grew from this experience.
Caleb played a wicked Priest with King Noah. He was FBULOUS as well. He only had one line but he rocked it. "We preach the law of Moses"- In his scene Alma- (Alma the Youngers father) is converted by Abinidi. Awesome scene. I can only HOPE AND PRAY that each of my boys will become converted to the gospel. Although we raise them in the church, I hope they have moments in their life when they know without a doubt the gospel is true and restored to the earth once more through the prophet Joseph Smith.
The show was powerful! The spirit was SO strong. We had friends and neighbors join us. Katie and her family, The Astorga and my whole family. It was a special time. Dave helped out a lot as he is in the Stake YMs presidency , He is awesome as usual. I love the Book of Mormon. I know it is true and powerful.
"Oh God, I believe him. I hear his words and I know"
Have you received a Mighty Change in your Heart?
Seek this Jesus, Come to the light

















2 comments:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-agar-lokasi-usaha-muncul-di-google-maps
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
Post a Comment