No rest as of yet. With baseball season over for one day, (regular season that is- All stars starts tomorrow) it was time to register for football. CRAZY! Saturday we picked up gear for three boys to start football in August. This is
Breckins first year. He finally has enough age points between
age and weight to play rookies. Caleb will play cubs and Gavin is within 2 pounds of either sophomores or JV. They are excited to play especially these two. Trenton also loves to put the gear on and run around. GOOD TIMES in this house.
3 comments:
Wow! That is a lot to post at once. I have about 5 back-posts I need to do an I thought that was a lot. Ha! Fun to read about what you are up to.
Keep doing boy dances for us. And Dr. Bess retired from babies so I had to find a new dr again.
Fun to catch up on your life!
I just had me some great catchup time over the Forstrom fam details this morning. I love all the posts. "Because you are a Forstrom" is my favorite! Melt. Oh my goodness, on to football.
Post a Comment