The word is out, and spreading at an amazing pace. The Forstrom family is moving west to Washington State. Dave has decided to make a career move and has accepted a position with Microsoft. More on the details coming soon.
SIERRA!! I found you from Susie's blog...CONGRATS on your 5 boys!!! And the move to Washington! At least you will be a little closer to UTAH! Right?! We need to chat. Email me or call or come see me on my blog! Luvs.
I'm so not supportive of this move and are going to miss you TONS!!! But, I'm glad Dave will be happier with his new job. A new adventure and closer to family will be nice.
6 comments:
SIERRA!! I found you from Susie's blog...CONGRATS on your 5 boys!!! And the move to Washington! At least you will be a little closer to UTAH! Right?! We need to chat. Email me or call or come see me on my blog! Luvs.
I'm so not supportive of this move and are going to miss you TONS!!! But, I'm glad Dave will be happier with his new job. A new adventure and closer to family will be nice.
WEST COAST!! WOO HOO! :o)
Good luck with the move, I hear Washington is beautiful. It will be so fun to be closer to family!
We are so excited about the move to Washington! Josh is so happy that his little sister will be so close. Can't wait to see you and the boys!
Ivie
What a big change for you all and for your friends here in Leesburg. We will miss you all!
Post a Comment