
I have many loves in my life. First of course is my family, next my friends, the church, Mary Kay products, baseball, basketball, and that's enough of a list for now. My 2 other great loves are... scrapbooking and my Young Women. I had to take this picture because it is official. I am ALL caught up on my scrapbooks. With 25 in all I have all our pictures done. It is so fun. I look at the books and just can't help but smile and remember so many great times. The boys LOVE to look at their books too. Breckin especially is always asking if I have more pictures for his book.
My other love is the Young Women in our ward. They are a huge part of my life as I have been with them every Sunday and Tuesday for 4 years. They are great girls and we have so much fun. Tuesday we had a tablecloth fashion show.
3 comments:
lucky you....all caught up! I was just released from my yw calling, & i really miss the girls a lot! hope all is well w/your family! you guys look great! wendy s.
Those dresses are AMAZING! I especially like the all red, puffy sleeve dress, don't you?
No comment to the all caught up with scrapbooking...well, I guess now you can dedicate scrapbook night to helping the rest of us.
Was this post supposed to make everyone guilty!!??? :o) Good for you! That's an amazing statement if you think about it cause I think more than 99% of the people I've ever talked to about scrapbooking are complaining about never being caught up! So great.
Post a Comment