Just kidding! Last night was our first pack meeting and Caleb earned his Bobcat. He was so excited. Unlike Gavin, he thinks scouts is great. As for me, this scout shirt rocks!! The night was even more eventful with Keaton falling off the stage. He is fine. It made for some excitement in a rather dull meeting. At least now that I am a leader, I can get these meetings run the way I like or am used to. (thanks Virginia)
4 comments:
Haha~I LOVE the shirt! I seriously laughed out loud when I saw the long awaited picture!
Waide is currently laughing over my shoulder and made the comment, "Holy Cow, the 2nd coming is upon us!". As for me, I was thinking that only you could make that scout shirt look so cute - matching shirt underneath it and all, with lipstick and everything. You are definitly NOT your average scouting Mom. Now - where are the matching pants???
You are adorable!
ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see the matching pants, next! Love the Earnings! You are such a good sport! Your boys shouldn't be embarrassed. You look GREAT!
It was worth the wait! You should be the cover girl for Scouter Magazine!
Post a Comment