Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party

Damon and Amy Barry
Brett and Adam Ross
Mandy and Roger Fleig
Mike and Michele Seamons
We went to a Halloween party and once again Dave and I struggled to have "cool" costumes. We dug around the house and came up with a referee and a princess.  OK.  The party was fun, but once again not the VA party.  I mean what is a party without a costume walk off?  No ward party either.  Maybe that will change next year.  The other pictures are some friends.

3 comments:

The Burninghams said...

Be careful what you say about their lame parties in WA. You may want to add some of those peeps to your blog some day :)

Unknown said...

I didn't say it was lame silly girl. Just not the same. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sierra...hope I am doing this right. It was great to talk to you. What a cute blog this is and cute boys you have. I sure hope your luck is better than ours in the future. I miss you and sure hope to see you at Career Conference. Love you, Janet