Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We do have Friends and Fun Here







I just have to give you an update.  We are doing well and maybe even having some fun.  :-)  Friday night Dave and I went out with some friends Mike and Michele.  We had a great dinner and then went to the Homecoming game at the High School.  I don't think I have been to a football game since HS.  It was crazy to sit and watch and think that in not too many years I will have kids going to HS.  Mike is the new Bishop in our ward.  Their family moved here just a few months before us from Ohio.  They are great with 6 kids that match up with ours.  
The other pictures are of some friends also from church.  Amy invited us on their boat and we went into Seattle for dinner.  That was a few weeks ago but thought I would post a picture anyways.  The girls are Amy- Brett-Mandy and me

6 comments:

Penny said...

Oh Sierra - you are so cute! We all knew that it wouldn't take long for you find people who make you smile.

Smartee said...

Love the hair! But then you are always gorgeous!

sara said...

Have Jason and I been replaced? Seriously...Hawaii is off if you keep looking so happy.
xoxo

mackenzie said...

sierra! i found you! i <3 blog stalking.

Tiana Johnson said...

A lot has happened since I checked your blog last, but you never fail to keep me entertained! Glad you're feeling a little better about the move. Maybe it's the grey skies!

Marcee said...

Hi... I am a friend of Hyrum and Tiana. She gave me your blog address to check out, seeing as how I have 4 boys and we are pregnant with baby #5 (not sure if it's a boy or girl yet). Your boys are adorable. What a great family you have! Hope it's ok that I snooped! I just love meeting other boy moms!