


After last night, I would have thought today was Christmas. Oh no, it was just Breckins field trip to the farm. He was SO excited last night we were counting down the hours. In bed he tossed and turned and couldn't get to sleep. I sat in his room by him while he drew pictures on the wall and giggled. (do boys giggle) The field trip was fun to Jubilee farms in Carnation. (Yummy Carrots for Annie) They picked pumpkins, ran through the hay maze and learned how important animal poop is for fertilization. Breckin is such a fun kid right now. He is rarely causing conflict. He makes me laugh and he is a great brother.
2 comments:
Did you get any carrots??!! we just ran out... good thing we are getting more on Thursday!!
Last night we went to Toy R Us to grab a few things and the girl at check out said, "Hi Zach"! I didn't remember her but she was one of the boys teachers at Potomac Falls - I think her name was Amanda. Anyway, she asked Zach how Breckin was. We told her that Brecking had moved and she was so sad. She told us to tell Breckin that she was sad he moved. Probably ought not tell him that, but maybe "Hi from Amanda". It was cute to see her light up when she was talking about the kids.
Post a Comment