My BFF Susy has a girl Taylor who is exactly one month younger than Caleb. They were also in Boise for Thanksgiving so we got to see them. We took the kids to the movie. It is always fun for these 2 to get together.
Yay! New posts from Sierra! We've missed you and your life. It's fun to see everyone in pictures. I love the picture of Trenton, all smiley and I LOVE the picture of hip hop Breckin in his rainboots. Don't ever leave us like that again, ok?!
3 comments:
Yay! New posts from Sierra! We've missed you and your life. It's fun to see everyone in pictures. I love the picture of Trenton, all smiley and I LOVE the picture of hip hop Breckin in his rainboots. Don't ever leave us like that again, ok?!
You must not have dared post the picture of them naked in the backyard kiddie pool when they were 3? I love the title. We will be related someday. :)
Too cute....Love the new posts. Keep posting!!!!!
I LOVE your new family photo! Really cute.
I miss your boys :(
Post a Comment