Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Virginia Friends





















I love my kids but I also love traveling without them. It is so fun to be able to focus on those you are visiting. I got to play with The Marcusen boys. They love to be chased around. I also got to love on the Jones'. If you call pulling teeth love. Zach let me pull out one of his front teeth. My own kids don't let me touch their teeth. Thanks Zach. I got to just sit on the couch and hold Sara on my lap and give hugs to Camilla and Clara. I love these kids. Virginia gave me the greatest gift and that is friends I call family. I miss you all. Penny had a birthday on Tuesday- The day I was heading home. She was planning a get together for me to see people and Sara turned it into a little Penny party. Thanks for that. It was so fun to see everyone. I had the best trip. I feel like a better mom.

3 comments:

sara said...

You are the best friend I could ever ask for! It was so fun spending time and hanging out.
Miss you!

Jenny said...

So glad you could take a little time to get rejuvinated! It is important. Looks like the trip was a blast!

Penny said...

By the way, Zach's other tooth is ready. Can you fly out here and pull it?