Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun For 2009

Trenton had a reaction to something.  We think it was Hot Tamales.  Trenton Keaton and I each took a turn with the flu.  Keaton was cute with his bowl.  He carried it with him everywhere and was a clean barfer.  THANKFULLY.  Happy that is over.  We had a party for an accomplishment for Dave and I had a birthday.  Yeah.  31.  I was sick the day before and that morning but was well enough to go out for dinner that night and to a class with Dave.  For my birthday my sister Crystal came to stay with me for a week.  She brought her girls.  We had fun hanging out although the SICKNESS put a damper on things.  Thanks for coming sister.  You are probably wondering why the last picture of Dave.  That was my birthday dinner and of course I am ALWAYS the one with the camera.  Hopefully this year, I will get in some pictures.  :-)



3 comments:

Penny said...

That picture of Trenton is what Katie looked like when she had her reaction to Penicillin. Hope you don't have to go through that it again. Yay! You're back! We missed your pictures and telling all about them.

sara said...

I am so sorry that you got so sick! What a pain. Arn't sister's the best! Miss you

The Burninghams said...

I am glad that you had a good birthday even though you were sick! Love ya to pieces! By the way that happens to me all the time. There are not very many pics of me because I always have the camera.