Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blue and Gold Banquet

Last night was the Blue and Gold banquet for Gavin and Caleb.  Gavin earned his Webelo badge and compass patch and several belt loops.  Caleb earned his wolf badge and a gold arrow. Yeah!! Breckin loves to hang out at scouts.  You can see how much fun Keaton was having and Trenton was hammin' it up all night.  I now understand why moms get pins for these boys accomplishments.  We really are the ones that make it happen uh?  




3 comments:

Eva McGann said...

You are such a good mom...I've only been to ONE B&G banquet and I have TWO boys in scouts....bad me.

sara said...

I'll 1st have to agree with Eva she is a Bad scout Mommy!
1ST Sierra I am so proud that you have the cub scout lingo down. I was so impressed.
2nd Your boys look SOOO happy. See I knew they would like scouts if you just gave it a try!
You are the best Mom Ever!!!
xoxo

Betsy said...

Yay for scouts.... I've been doing it for 3 years and don't even have have a boy in it yet! I'll be all ready when Nate is finally in this January!(Then I'll get released and called to Activity Days...haha.)