Tuesday, July 07, 2009

4th of July

We had an enjoyable fourth. It started with a ball game at 9. What can be more American then the game of baseball? We had a relaxing afternoon and then went to some friends for a BBQ and fireworks. It was quite a show. In fact an $11oo dollar show I heard. Some guys went to the indian reservation an bought the crazy fireworks. They were all excited. Dave an I are not total firework people but happy to observe. I can think of about a million other things to spend that money on. I would start with Africa, my kitchen remodel, hardwood floors, a sport court, a bonus room over my garage. a passenger van, sports lessons and well thats about all the things I daydream about.


The boys all had a great time. Except for 2 fireworks that shot into the crowd and a burning blanket, it was all good.

1 comment:

Penny said...

So I was on facebook and saw all your pictures on there. As I was commenting, I thought to myself, "I haven't seen any of these on Sierra's blog - maybe she is only facebooking now" - DUH! I totally forgot that you went private and it doesn't pop up in google reader anymore. I'm such a dork! Anyway, it was so fun to sit and read back a few posts. Missed you on the 4th and every other day too.