Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Extra Special Visit

My friend Whitney had a lay over on her way from Alaska to Colorado. I got to pick her and her cute family up. (Justin- do you love being called cute? Maybe buff?) I was so excited to love on her new 6 week old baby BRECKIN. My Breckin thinks it is so cool that they named him Breckin. We went to lunch and got to visit for a few hours. I was very happy to see them. Whitney and I met when we lived in VA. They were only there for a year. I am so grateful she was there. She is one of those friends that adds a piece of happiness to my life. Love you Whit!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Thank you, you are so sweet. Now you can delete that picture or better yet just put someone elses face, no body on mine!!