Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What Would You Do For A Dozen Free Donuts?


On our way out of Boise we stopped at Krispy Kremes. The hot light was on so we went inside so we would get free samples. They had a deal where if you could Hula Hoop for 1 minute you could add a dozen free glazed to your order. I have mad Hula hoop skills so I did it. For the boys of course. They set the timer and stared at me for a minute. No problem. I can even Hula Hoop around my neck forever too. :-)

5 comments:

Jen Rutter said...

showoff. :)

Ellie said...

The real question is how many minutes would you have to hula hoop to work off all those donuts?!

Jill said...

I'm proud to call you Friend. :)

Matt and Joanna said...

That's awesome. I'd do it for free krispy kremes anytime!

Penny said...

I did not know this about you. This could have come in handy in one way or another - had we only known....