Friday, August 14, 2009

A Few Of Our Favorite Things

These are a few of our favorite things.
I found this shirt at H & M and thought I should buy it for Fikiru. I didn't but wish I had.
There is nothing like driving on I 495 and seeing the temple shoot up out of no where. I LOVE it. The DC temple is amazing and beautiful. I love how it is a landmark for traffic on the news. "traffic backed up on 495 past the mormon temple."
I love shopping on Canal Street. TJ and Dave were very good sports about it. We found 4 great handbags and 3 pairs of sunglasses. One pair of which Dave lost in the ocean. That is why this boy gets cheap sunglasses.
We love BRG Blue Ridge Grill. We used to go there a few times a month. We just love that place. The ribs are awesome. My favorites are the house salad, the filet, and the cheeseburger. Dave LOVES the lobster bisque and the surf and turf. The service there is the best too.
Another favorite is the Sushi at Wegmans. We had to stop for lunch. We also love Potbelly Sandwiches. (no picture) Good thing my i phone takes all these good pictures. I do not walk around with a camera.
I had to stop and see my Taylor. I miss this girl so much. She is just as cute as ever.
We love TJ. He is like a brother to Dave. They have known each other their whole lives. We spent our time in NYC with him. We ate lots of good food. We spent Saturday at central park. I might have some video to upload later. NY is the BEST place to people watch! I loved it but did miss "my girls" while I was there.
VA has so many wonderful people. Betsy had some girls over to visit. I love my friends there. Thanks for coming girls and sad I missed some of you.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I was so sad to miss you. When will you be back?

Penny said...

Love all the pics. I wanted to see TJ and Dave shopping for purses though. Maybe closing in on a mini van, etc. Loved, loved, loved seeing you!