Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Football

The week after our trip to VA Caleb started football. He plays for the Junior Mustangs rookie team. This is a whole new experience for us. I feel totally out of my element. Just attaching the mouth guard seemed tricky. :-) He is loving it. They practice everyday for 2 hours. He gets very tired. On Friday they had a little scrimmage on the HS fields. It was crazy to see so many boys on the field. They all look the same so unless you know the number, how do you spot your kid? We found Caleb and watched as he played some defensive position. I was a football HS cheerleader so you would think I totally understand the game. I am almost there. Not because of HS, but boys that are always watching and playing football. This should be a fun fall. GO CALEB!


No comments: