Saturday, October 10, 2009

Football Fun

Gavin has been playing football. About 3 weeks into the season he was finally recruited. He had decided not to play with baseball all-stars lasting forever. After enough people talked him into it, he put on the gear and joined the Jr Mustangs cubs team. He is doing great and even getting a few battle wounds. This bruise actually looks 10 times worse right now. I'll have to get a new picture. Gavin is a natural athlete and very fun to watch. I love that he wears short socks so I can always pick him out on the field.

One day we dropped Caleb and Gavin off at practice. It was raining but they said no worries practice on. About an hour later, they had gotten a ride home. Practice canceled. It was hailing, very dark and they were soaked. That was a fun mess to clean up.

No comments: