He is so sweet!
It is so good I do not live there, you better check my bags when I leave your house in Feb, just fair warning I am thinking of stealing him.
what a cutie! i love your new picture at the top. are you all hanging in there? i saw michelle the other day and she said you're not getting any sleep. good luck! i've been thinking about you and all of your boys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is so sweet!
It is so good I do not live there, you better check my bags when I leave your house in Feb, just fair warning I am thinking of stealing him.
what a cutie! i love your new picture at the top. are you all hanging in there? i saw michelle the other day and she said you're not getting any sleep. good luck! i've been thinking about you and all of your boys!
Post a Comment