Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunday

You are probably thinking- that's a lot of khaki pants and white shirts. :-) Today was our first Sunday as a fmaily of nine. So far so good. Eli was clearly wondering what was going on. He went to nursery. I stayed a while and then left. He didn't mind a bit. That only lasted a short while since he was falling asleep while playing. We gathered the boys and went home 20 mins early. Trenton slept through the first 2 meetings and Caleb and Canon slept through Sacrament meeting. Everyone is tired around here. By 8 everyone was sound asleep.

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Love it, Sierra!

Eva McGann said...

Yep, lots of Khaki....The Gap is gonna LOVE your family!! Is Canon sleeping through the night yet? I am praying for you guys!

Katie said...

Your family is beautiful!

annie said...

Look at those little TOES poking out there!! So cute! :o) Fly me down there so I can take some family photos!! That is a LOT of khaki... good thing boys never wear out their Sunday pants and you can hand them down at least a few kids!

Crystal said...

Beautiful Family!

Penny said...

I can't believe that you went to church. That's awesome! Now we just need a entire family picture. Is your Mom still there?

Laura said...

i love picturing you with all your boys!

Anonymous said...

love love love!