
Canon- he is walking!!

Eli and Trenton wanted to go to school SO bad. We let them wear their backpacks down to the school to drop off Keaton.



My 3 Elementary goers

Keaton started Kindergarten. I was worried he would be crying when it came time to drop him off. He did great! He went right into his class. He is very shy. I am not sure if he even talks to his teacher. I think he is enjoying school but he doesn't show much emotion.

Breck is loving 3rd grade.(except all the homework) He is a happy boy who loves to play!

Caleb the big 5th grader. He is doing great. We have been having good success with his insulin pump. Not great control but he is staying in class so far this year. Last year he called me 3-5 times a day and was always making special trips to the office.

Gavin is in Jr High now. HELP! He is loving it.
1 comment:
Cute pictures. I love the new family shot at the top of your blog!
Post a Comment