Breckin is pretty easy going. He loves sports. He is great at piano. When he gets tierd he is super sensitive. He gets along well with the brothers but you can tell he like to dish out a little of what he gets from the big boys to the little ones. He likes to change his clothes several times a day. He loves new clothes. Even if they are new used. The kids at school call him little JB. The 6th grade girls love him. I love him the most.
Sunday, May 01, 2011
The Big 9
B is 9. He is a little guy. Same size as my friend Keri's 6 year old. :)
You can see that he loves the camera. He now will strike several poses when you ask to take his picture.
He is REALLY into music. He loves singing and listening. He loves his ipod. He really wanted a ZUNE HD but we steered clear and settled for this PINK shuffle. His favorite color is pink. Funny but fine.
all things abercrombie and pink are AWESOME!



Breckin is pretty easy going. He loves sports. He is great at piano. When he gets tierd he is super sensitive. He gets along well with the brothers but you can tell he like to dish out a little of what he gets from the big boys to the little ones. He likes to change his clothes several times a day. He loves new clothes. Even if they are new used. The kids at school call him little JB. The 6th grade girls love him. I love him the most.
Breckin is pretty easy going. He loves sports. He is great at piano. When he gets tierd he is super sensitive. He gets along well with the brothers but you can tell he like to dish out a little of what he gets from the big boys to the little ones. He likes to change his clothes several times a day. He loves new clothes. Even if they are new used. The kids at school call him little JB. The 6th grade girls love him. I love him the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Zach said "Happy Birthday Breckin!". I wish that Breckin and Zach still could hang out together. I think they'd still have fun - flirting with girls maybe...
Zach said "Happy Birthday Breckin!". I wish that Breckin and Zach still could hang out together. I think they'd still have fun - flirting with girls maybe...
Post a Comment