Tuesday, May 10, 2011

an IDAHO getaway

I went to Boise fore one very big reason. This cute girl is having a baby. Can you believe my baby sister has a baby? I got there 2 days before her due date. Well, I was planning to stay about a week but after a week there was still no baby. Cassi was a week overdue and went in to be induced. While waiting for the baby to come, we cleaned Crystals new house, went to Wicked and had fun hanging out.
I LOVE this scene. I love being with my sisters for their deliveries. I LOVE the hospital. I pretty much think I could be a labor and delivery nurse tomorrow. I love labor, I love delivery. I love that this baby is not coming home with me but that I can snuggle on her.
Sweet baby Tes was born purple with lungs full of fluid. She was in the NICU for 5 days before coming home. Unfortunately for me, I had to get home and get Keaton back to school. I had the 4 little ones with me. Tes was hooked up to many cords. I never got to spend lots of time with her. SAD
We took all the kids to meet their new cousin.






KEATON turned 6 on our trip.
for his birthday we went to Monkey Business to play. It was super fun.


Keaton is a fun kid. (most of the time) When he wants to interact with you he is enjoyable. If not, stay back. He likes to do his own thing. He like to play with his brothers. He is always buggin on Canon. He love Roblox on the computer. He is awesome at Dance Central on the XBOX. So fun to watch. He is doing great in school. He still wants me to walk him to class everyday. He HATES having his ears cleaned out. He likes listening to music. He only wears boxers. He is a funny kid.


Great grandpa Max gave him 6$. Keaton loves money and the possibilities of buying something.
We loved the possibilities of a sunburn. A few days were warm enough to play in the pool.



I loved being with ALL my family. My brother Jake is a goof. He is all graduated from HS now. While I was there we got to answer his MORP proposal. This boy can be such a pain but we LOVE him.
Cascade needed to get a tooth fixed at the dentist so I went with her. She was afraid. I think this was the 3rd trip in. We bribed her with lots of goodies to be brave. She was great.

I had so much fun attending lots of events for my nieces and nephews. A and A had a piano recital. These boys are amazing on the piano like their sister.
I got to watch Ash run in her track meets.


Austin play Lacrosse
The little ones got to go fishing with Uncle David. This was a highlight for sure.




Cascade had the big catch.
I loved being with my grandpa. Since my grandma passed away, he has moved into my parents house. He was entertained daily by all the little ones running around. This time when I saw him he said to me first thing, "I am the lucky one." He is in such great spirits. He misses grandma but knows she is happy and he still has things to enjoy. We celebrated is 99th birthday while there.

I Love Boise. I loved getting away from home. It was fun to do little kids things. I got to have lunch with Susy and see my Sara. I got to help Crystal decorate her new beautiful house. I got to see my cousins and Uncles. I love being with family. Driving 500 miles by myself, not so fun but totally worth it.

No comments: