Wednesday, August 13, 2008

There's No Stopping Us Now

I took this picture while driving.  Licorice and I am not even sure what else helped with entertaining Trenton.

On Friday we headed back to WA.  It was me, the boys and a car FULL of stuff.  I packed up and decided to leave a day early and surprise Dave.  I think this picture tells it all.  I didn't stop.  Ok, so I did stop for gas (a must) and then a few hours later the boys said Trenton was stinky.  I replied, "are you sure, because if I stop and he is not, I will not be happy."  I pulled over to the side of the road and not only was he poopy,  he had exploded.  It was pouring on me as I changed him in the seat so he didn't even get new clothes.  That was the last stop.  We got home in less that 8 hours which I was happy about.  Trenton cried some but he survived.  Gavin was a HUGE help.  

5 comments:

Penny said...

Ok Sierra - that is quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Oh to have been a fly in your car....

Emily said...

Did you use the water bottle trick to go that long without stopping with the boys? Trenton looks great!

Sierra said...

We did in deed use gatorade bottles. They would drink them up and then fill them up. The boys thought it was pretty funny. I would pass back the hand sanitizer each time. The joys of boys.

The Burninghams said...

ok is that poo on his face! You did say he exploded. Maybe you had better clarify because I am a little scared.

Sierra said...

No!! Just chocolate and licorice. The poo was contained to the diaper and clothes.