The end of last week and this weekend were gorgeous here. We made or first trips to the Lake to play. They have little parks and rec places all around the lakes. The pictures above are from Pine Lake in Sammamish and the pictures below are from Chism Park at Lake Washington. We also went to Vasa Park on Lake Sammamish for a morale event for Daves work. They are all different but have playgrounds and docks to jump off of. Vasa Park had a diving board so Gavin loved doing front flips off. The life guards let you do whatever you want. The warm days have made for long nights in the house with no AC. We will enjoy them while they last. I am sure the rain will be here soon enough. The only thing missing from these trips has been all our favorite friends.



2 comments:
I'm sure those lakes are sooooo much clear than anything we've got here! Looks like your boys had tons of fun! Atleast you have found some fun recreational things to do there for when visitors come!
Sierra, I just made my blog private & I can't find your email address. Go to gypsygirl0101invite.blogspot.com ~Wendy
Post a Comment