Wednesday, August 13, 2008

While You Were Out

While at my moms, Crystal and I spent a lot of time going through stuff and helping her organize the house.  My dad left for a business trip and my mom went to Utah for 10 days so we got crazy and did a room makeover.  It started with the idea of buying new bedding which led to painting and more work than I think we were originally thinking.  It was worth it.  Jake was an awesome helper.  He and I painted while Crystal kept all 7 kids happy and alive.  We got to shop for fun decorations and get the room all ready for the REVEAL.  My mom liked it.  I think she was just thrilled that it was all done for her.  The only thing missing was lamps because we hadn't found any.  
On the other wall Jake painted NOT.  Do you love my painting shirt?

1 comment:

Teresa Jolley said...

That room looks awesome. Will you come do mine next?? I'm glad to have you back on here posting blogs. I know you have had a crazy life the last month. Hope you can get settled in. Love ya.