On Friday Breckin had his birthday and party. He is such a cute boy. He is very nice and kind. He gets along with everyone in our family. I would call him the peacemaker for sure. He is a little guy. I can still pick him up and snuggle him. He has not lost a tooth yet. He's hoping to loose one by the end of first grade. He had a prize party with a few friends from school and church. They played games, won tickets, ate pizza and had cake. Breckins favorite xbox game is skate 2 so I made a skateboard cake. I say it was ok.(my first fondant experience) He thought it was AWESOME!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Breckin! It took Marcus a long time to start loosing his teeth too. As a matter of fact, he still have five baby teeth to loose yet and he will be 13 in a month. I love it when they are that age and you can make the crappiest cake in the world and they still love it.
wow.
Really WOW
cool cake!
And that was so nice of your brother to come out of the airport on his layover. For years, I would see my Bro that way, on his was to Japan for business trips. Then security changed, and it was too much hassle.
So I'm really really impressed the came over.
And that you made tht cake.
And that you are so stinking tiny after 5 kids.
:) Rachel Richins
Happy Birthday Breckin! I hope you got our message. Your Mom made a way awesome cake for you. Zach would be jealous of your cake. He loves Tech Deck now too.
We miss you guys!
Happy B-day Breckin! We love the cake! We wish our Breckin would have come on your B-day!
Sierra! Hello. It is great to see your beautiful family. WOW. You are supermom.
Post a Comment