i don't have your email address, but can i still be a follower? pretty please?
send me an invite please!ivieleague2000@yahoo.com
I would like to be invited :)
Sierra -- I don't have your e-mail address, so please send me an invite. mcganntribe@aol.com
Private??? Hmmm. I'll have to hear why. Call me.
I would like to be invited. Thank you. eternalflame_100@hotmail.com
Well I guess I found you just in time. The boys are darling! It's been fun catching up on what's been going on with you guys through the blog. www.hansonmj@frontiernet.net
Please add me to the list of followers. I love to see what you are up too and those boys getting so big.Diane Henwoodjenhen@alaska.net
yes, i'd love to keep up with you and your family!
Don't forget me! :o)
Duh, I better get an invite!How else can I get my Forstrom fix!miss you
of course I want an invite!
me! me! jenraerutter@hotmail.com
john.wesley.goodman@gmail.com
I was going to send you an actual e-mail, but if everyone else is doing it this way . . . invite me too, please. :-)
Me! jenkorth@hotmail.com
me too me too! I'm also curious, why private?
Post a Comment
17 comments:
i don't have your email address, but can i still be a follower? pretty please?
send me an invite please!
ivieleague2000@yahoo.com
I would like to be invited :)
Sierra -- I don't have your e-mail address, so please send me an invite. mcganntribe@aol.com
Private??? Hmmm. I'll have to hear why. Call me.
I would like to be invited. Thank you. eternalflame_100@hotmail.com
Well I guess I found you just in time. The boys are darling! It's been fun catching up on what's been going on with you guys through the blog. www.hansonmj@frontiernet.net
Please add me to the list of followers. I love to see what you are up too and those boys getting so big.
Diane Henwood
jenhen@alaska.net
yes, i'd love to keep up with you and your family!
Don't forget me! :o)
Duh, I better get an invite!
How else can I get my Forstrom fix!
miss you
of course I want an invite!
me! me! jenraerutter@hotmail.com
john.wesley.goodman@gmail.com
I was going to send you an actual e-mail, but if everyone else is doing it this way . . . invite me too, please. :-)
Me! jenkorth@hotmail.com
me too me too! I'm also curious, why private?
Post a Comment