Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day

Every year I take a picture with each boy.  These are my favorites to scrapbook.  I write about why I love being their mom.  These boys are so amazing and I couldn't have asked for a greater "job".  Actually I love the quote-  "Being your mom is not a job,  It is a privilege and a blessing."
I had  a nice day.  Thanks for all the goodies boys.  




3 comments:

Shauna said...

ADORABLE! I copied you this year and took pictures with all of my boys individually. :) Your boys are looking a lot older especially the younger ones!

Penny said...

How cute are you?! Love the flower in your hair.

Anonymous said...

I've been catching up... You are so cute with the boys, they are so lucky to have you. And I LOVE the flower cookies and I love that you do them even though you are the last one in the world to have time. As far as going private, please include us.