Friday, November 20, 2009

What Have I Been Up To You Ask

Seriously this is just over one day of poopies. The wet ones go in the garbage inside. This is just outside the front door. I feel like I am dealing with a lot of poop. :-) Oh yes, that is because I am.

UPDATE! Eli has Giardia. Part of the problem I am sure.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you need a bigger garbage can. That IS lot of poopies. So fun! Good thing you have a lot of helpers around the house....or do they scatter when the poop arrives. =)

Katie said...

LOL! I want pics of the babies! You know you have tons of time to post those :) Congrats again, I am so in awe of you.

Penny said...

Love all the pictures and updates. Can't wait to hear more. You survived the first week - you can do it!

Sarah said...

Poor guy! I hope he responds quickly to treatment. Thank goodness he is here! :-D