It was a fun Christmas and fun to be in Idaho. I spent a few days in bed still a little under the weather. Not sure what is wrong with me. I got to go out with my mom and sisters for pedicures and a movie. Dave got to go out with the boys to the movies and their traditional Winger fest. We are happy to be home and ready to take on a new year. The weather for traveling was MUCH better this year.
Friday, January 01, 2010
Christmas 2009
It was a fun Christmas and fun to be in Idaho. I spent a few days in bed still a little under the weather. Not sure what is wrong with me. I got to go out with my mom and sisters for pedicures and a movie. Dave got to go out with the boys to the movies and their traditional Winger fest. We are happy to be home and ready to take on a new year. The weather for traveling was MUCH better this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your husband is married??? That's good to know. ;-D
Looks like you had a wonderful time!
I see LOTS of smiles in these pictures. I'm glad you made it to Boise. It looks like everyone was happy about that!
SO gald you got to go to Boise and be with your fam (and that the roads were much better!). Looks like a fun Christmas!
Looks like a great Christmas! Hope you are feeling better!
I love all the happy smiling Forstrom faces! Glad you had such a fun Christmas. It was so fun to see you! xoxo
Looks like you had a great time! Glad you finally got to go to Boise.
We're getting Peter a new bat for his birthday. What does Coach Dave recommend?
Looks like fun had by all in Idaho! Everyone looks really happy and loved! Great pictures! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment