updates coming...because you're leaving the madhouse for a few days of peace and quiet. :) i hope you get to slow down enough to get some thoughts out on your blog. :)
Hey Sierra, it's Sara Terry. I look at your blog a lot and admire all that you do. Where have you been? I can't believe you even keep up on a blog! I have 3 kids, with only our little Dude being sick and I wouldn't even attempt one right now. I watched and read about all the stuff that happened from your surgery to getting your sweet little boys, them being sick and then the diabetes. Whew! Have you taken a breather? We're still trying to get a diagnosis for Dude, so hang in there and know there is support all around. I love reading about your family and watching your boys grow. You all look great!
4 comments:
updates coming...because you're leaving the madhouse for a few days of peace and quiet. :) i hope you get to slow down enough to get some thoughts out on your blog. :)
Hey Sierra, it's Sara Terry. I look at your blog a lot and admire all that you do. Where have you been? I can't believe you even keep up on a blog! I have 3 kids, with only our little Dude being sick and I wouldn't even attempt one right now. I watched and read about all the stuff that happened from your surgery to getting your sweet little boys, them being sick and then the diabetes. Whew! Have you taken a breather? We're still trying to get a diagnosis for Dude, so hang in there and know there is support all around. I love reading about your family and watching your boys grow. You all look great!
That is a perfect picture
I love the new photos of Eli and Cannon on the side of the blog!
Post a Comment