My whole purpose in staying in Boise was to be with my sister when she had her baby. I was so happy to be there. Like me, she had a very quick delivery. At first things were slow so we were not hurrying to the hospital. Once her doctor broke her water, she has her baby in an hour. Let's say we just made it. It was awesome to watch. It is sometimes hard for me to believe I had 5 kids. Hard for me to believe that delivery works. Amazed at the spirit a baby brings into the world. Blessed to have a healthy baby and mom. I though of my sweet boys birth moms and how we are so blessed. They have nothing when it comes to delivering a baby and then caring for the baby. Amazing. THANKS Crystal for letting me be there. Your stitches are as the doctor said, "Beautiful." A perfect baby. Brooks David 7 lbs 4 oz I am so happy she has a boy in her family. Love my girls but... Trenton LOVED baby Brooks. He wanted to hold him all the time. Next to a new baby, Canon became a monster. :)
1 comment:
I seriously wish I had your birthing genes. You both have these easy deliveries and then look amazing right after. So not fair!
Post a Comment