
Our first stop the day after arriving in Boise was to go see my Grandmother and Grandfather. They has just moved to Boise from California to be close to our family and
receive extra love and care. It was great to introduce them to the little guys and for everyone else to get to see them. My grandma is turning 92 and my grandpa 98. Grandpa loved showing us the new place they live. He walked us around "showing" us off to all his new friends. I had never seen him so
social before. One funny thing is that
g'pa is hard of hearing. I was asking him about the services there and I said," so they vacuum and wash your sheets?" to which he replied, "no, I brush my own teeth. They haven't brushed my teeth yet." We laughed a minute. So cute. My
g'ma is a beautiful woman. She fell back in January and has been recovering since. We weren't sure if she would make it then and now she is getting better every day. My grandma has 6 boys. I love to hear her advice when it comes to boys. I am so happy they are close to were I may get to see them more often as their time on earth is limited. The goal now... grandfathers 100
th birthday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment