Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Updates

After an hour of listening to Eli whine and a day of watching the laundry to be folded pile up, my updates are complete. I love checking things off my TO DO list. Why do I wait to blog??

8 comments:

Katie said...

Why SHOULD you wait to blog is the more important question...

with so many people waiting on the edge of your seats. Just blog already! lol

Eva McGann said...

Whew! I read them all dating back to the one with the vacuum cleaner. Lots of posts, but they were all great!! Glad you had fun in Boise. The boys are getting so big! All of them! It is amazing to see the bright eyes and happy looks on the faces of Eli and Canon. They didn't look like that in the first pictures you had of them. You can defintely tell that they are being well loved and cared for now. What an amazing blessing you are to Heavenly Father for bringing these sweet little Spirits into your family to be together forever!!

Shauna said...

You've been one BUSY girl, blogging. Can't believe how much your boys are growing. You seriously need to take a trip this way. :)

Penny said...

I don't know, because I miss reading about your life...

Whitney said...

I've missed picture of the boys and hearing about them. I love Eli's longer hair and the big boys playing ball. I love that Trenton acts his age and you take such great pictures. That new header is awesome!

Ellie said...

I can't believe how big all your boys are. Have you really been gone that long? Blogging definitely needs to make it to the top of your TO DO list a little more often!

Emily said...

SO fun to see all your cute pics! Loved it all!

Cache Decker said...

I was sitting and thinking about you today in church.. wondering how your cute family was doing.
I came home, and wall-ah, your blog had been updated!! So good to "see" you and the kids!!
In case you don't know--this is Amy Decker! XOXO