Two things are for sure. ELI- LOVES BANANAS. He asked for them all day. Caleb is now giving himself his insulin. He will do this for the rest of his life.
Caleb, I'm impressed! It took me months until I could finally give myself my own shots. I always held the needle in one hand and would go to do it then I would stop just as I get to my skin. I would continue to do this over and over again. It took a lot of courage to do it. You are are trooper less than one week and you are doing your own shots. Way to go Caleb! Your in our prayers! We love and miss you!
I love the smiles on both boys faces!! Eli has pure joy on his face over the banana and Caleb has the determined look of one who just does what he has to do every day. Good luck giving yourself pokes everyday Caleb! We are praying for you too!!
We have been thinking about you and praying for you family. I know you can do this, I know becuase you said not too long ago you could be a nurse, well now you are- We love you and your family- you are amazing people and great examples!
4 comments:
Caleb, I'm impressed! It took me months until I could finally give myself my own shots. I always held the needle in one hand and would go to do it then I would stop just as I get to my skin. I would continue to do this over and over again. It took a lot of courage to do it. You are are trooper less than one week and you are doing your own shots. Way to go Caleb! Your in our prayers! We love and miss you!
I love the smiles on both boys faces!! Eli has pure joy on his face over the banana and Caleb has the determined look of one who just does what he has to do every day. Good luck giving yourself pokes everyday Caleb! We are praying for you too!!
We have been thinking about you and praying for you family. I know you can do this, I know becuase you said not too long ago you could be a nurse, well now you are- We love you and your family- you are amazing people and great examples!
You have such an addorable family! I hope everyone is adjusting and I hope you have an awesome christmas with your cute little boys/Family.
Post a Comment