Friday, October 22, 2010

Girls Trip 2010 BOISE

There is nothing better in the whole world than girlfriends. Virginia gave me the best friends I could ask for. This years trip to Chicago fell through with all our busy lives so last minute we decided on a glamorous trip to Boise Idaho. Penny flew from VA and Whit from CO. Our time was so short but we enjoyed being together. Thanks Sara for hosting. Thanks Penny for flying across the country to see us. Penny is like a sister. We can talk everyday and have lots to say or not for a few weeks and it's like we never missed a beat. She is a great mom and teaches me so much. I love her too because she watches my favorite show so we can have weekly reviews. :)

Whitney is one of my heros. She is such a great example to me. She has opened her heart to sweet babies and is teaching me about seeing the blessings that Heavenly Father has given us. She is a great mom. I wish we were neighbors! Love you Whit!

We got to meet up with Susan in Boise and go to dinner. Talk about a strong woman. This girl is an example of faith and an unwavering testimony. What a great mom too.
Sara is like my big sister. (since I don't have one, not because she is older. :) Last year on our trip to Seattle, Edward came with up to Forks. This year we thought we needed someone along for the fun so Justin came. Sara is so fun. She is the life of the party. She actually does live close to the spirit. I watch and learn from her as she shows me how to raise teenagers. Love you Sara.

I am so blessed to have so many great friends in my life.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I have never seen the picture of Sara and "her hack job" in front of Walmart. I might just have to steal that picture.

Loved being there and seeing part of you and Sara's lives. I like these hometown dates.

Now, will you please just move back???