Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Breckin Turns 6




For Breckins birthday we celebrated at Red Robin and good old Chuck E Cheese.  The day actually was all messed up. The kids got home from school at the usual time and we planned to head out for mini golf and I-HOP.  Well, I couldn't find my keys.  I looked everywhere and could not find them.  We could not leave.  Cassi had the other keys with her since she had taken Daves car to work.  So.. we sat around for 3 HOURS waiting for her to get home and being annoyed that I could not find my keys.  As the hours went by, the original plans changed to Red Robin and Chuck E Cheese.  Aunt Cassi gave Breckin 100 tokens so that was helpful in the change.  The other thing was that we had a free Red Robin burger and 20 free tokens all for the birthday boy.  Don't you just love free stuff for birthdays!  Breckin is excited to be 6.  He is still just a little guy.  He only weighs about 5 pounds more the Keaton who is 3 years younger.  He is loving baseball.  People are surprised by the way he hits the ball.  He hits every time he is at bat. Fielding, that is a different story.  He likes wrestling like his brothers.  He and Caleb are still good friends.  Happy Birthday Breck!!

PS-  I found my keys 4 days later in Gavin's piano book bag.  (thanks to Trenton for hiding them there)


3 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

WHAT!? Why are you selling? Are you moving?

Justin said...

Happy B-day sweet Breckin! Sierra, I love the picture of your boys it always cracks me up how they fall asleep.

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Breckin - from Zach!