Dave and I spent some time cleaning out our closets. 2 black bags later we were feeling excited about finally letting go of clothes that we have had for years and years. We had fun as we remembered so many times that were associated with different shirts, pants, jackets and things. One of my favorites was Daves blue Stussy jacket from High School and College. He left it with me when he went on his mission and I think I wore it almost every day. I guess it is time to let it go. The other good laughs came from the hideous tie collection. Wow, the stories they told. I think when Dave gets his first paycheck (from the new job) I will send him off to the mall to buy some new ties. I also had to laugh about all the things I had bought him that he didn't like so much. I would always say," but they were on sale." Buying things on sale is something I learned from my mom!!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Where Did You Get That Tie?
Dave and I spent some time cleaning out our closets. 2 black bags later we were feeling excited about finally letting go of clothes that we have had for years and years. We had fun as we remembered so many times that were associated with different shirts, pants, jackets and things. One of my favorites was Daves blue Stussy jacket from High School and College. He left it with me when he went on his mission and I think I wore it almost every day. I guess it is time to let it go. The other good laughs came from the hideous tie collection. Wow, the stories they told. I think when Dave gets his first paycheck (from the new job) I will send him off to the mall to buy some new ties. I also had to laugh about all the things I had bought him that he didn't like so much. I would always say," but they were on sale." Buying things on sale is something I learned from my mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was a good laugh. Love the yellow and blue flowers. I remember that one. And the stussy jacket. I always wanted it. I love you guys. I can't wait to visit in Seattle.
Do you want to jacket still? i am happy to pass it on. :-)
The ties are great! We desparitely need to do that with Josh's ties too!
Post a Comment