Trenton with chocolate in his nose
What a great day! It is all in how you look at it I guess. My friend Shauna and I talked last year about Mothers Day and I have since adopted her idea that Mothers Day is a day to embrace being a mom!! Thanks Shauna. Get up, make breakfast for everyone, clean it up afterwards and do the same things you do every other day just do it with an attitude of I am so happy to be your mom. :-) Then if you get breakfast in bed, BONUS!! Since I was on my own for the day, I had no big expectations. The card was nice and then I came home from church, made crepes for the boys and cleaned up so we could have someone come look at our house. FUN, FUN! My friend Penny had me over (kind of invited myself) and that was great. Thanks Penny. I do love being a mom. My boys are really fantastic and it is amazing how they each add so much to my life in different ways. Every mothers day I take pictures of me with the boys so I can make a great scrapbook page on the reasons I love being their mom. This year Gavin and Caleb were the photographers so kind of fun. :-0 or funny.
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day. The boys are really growing up and changing in features, especially Trenton. Sure miss you guys, can't wait til you live closer. Love you all. Grandpa and Grandma Forstrom
Post a Comment