Saturday, May 29, 2010

Breckins Special Day

Breckin was baptized by his dad.

Fun rainbow cake. (I copied from Sara) It was really fun to have all white and then cut into it and see the inside.
Breckin is a very handsome boy. I made him a special "comforter" to go with my talk on the Holy Ghost. My friend helped me. (THANKS MANDY)
Breckin was SO excited to get his new scriptures.
Breckin was very happy to get baptized. His favorite part was going into the font. He is also enjoying his baptism memories book. "I love that book" he says. We had lots of family come to town for his special day.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

cute blanket....i want one for our kids. is there a pattern? or is the fleece (?) all one piece. way cute. yay Breckin! He looks so happy!

Betsy said...

Congratulations, Breckin! Can't believe all these boys are getting baptized this year! Love the cake and blanket!

sara said...

Luv's to Breckin! What a cute mom you are...baking, sewing & blogging too...WOW look at you go!

Penny said...

Congratulations Breckin. I always thought that all the boys would be together for their Baptisms. It's so strange to realize that that never happened. At least they all had the same cake. :)

I hope you had a great day Breck!

Jill said...

Whoa! That's one beautiful cake. Mind if I steal the idea?